Windows and Doors in your home are the connection to the outside world!
They can be the centerpiece, the accent piece or the conversational piece in your home. Because your home is the largest investment you will ever make, H2H Windows and Doors takes great pride in providing top products and superior installation on all our workmanship. We never compromise on quality and guarantee a quick, smooth turn around on your renovation. We strive to make YOUR experience with us a positive one.
Why you should choose H2H Windows and Doors for your next project?
For four years, the team of Mike Berry and Dave Gibbison have been providing our clients with exceptional customer service, competitive rates, and the right solutions for your project.
We do not subcontract our work. We are the salesperson and the installers. You deal directly with the people who will be working on your house. This provides you with piece of mind as well as cost savings, because we do not pay salespeople; this means more money in your pocket. We are trained professionals with over 20 -years’ experience in the residential construction business.
Your Experience with H2H Residential Services begins with the first phone call and ends when you are completely satisfied.
The relationship looks like this:
- A sales appointment is booked at your convenience.
- Mike and Dave meet with you to discuss your wants and needs and help you to choose the right style, colour and design for your project.
- Rough measurements are taken.
- The data is then imputed into software that calculates and a quote right on the spot.
- There are no high-pressure tactics.
- The customer then decides if they want to go ahead with the project and makes the call back to H2H Residential Services.
- Mike and Dave once again meet with the customer to take final measurements and collect 50% deposit.
- The windows or doors are ordered immediately.
- When the product is delivered, Mike and Dave re-connect with the customer to agree upon a mutually convenient installation date.
- A completion date is also provided.
- Once the work is completed, Mike and Dave meet with the customer one final time to ensure that the service and products provided meet the expectation of the customers.